Arabic blend is a light tobacco flavour, with slight hints of cocoa and ground coffee.
Price includes a FREE 10ml / 18mg Nic-shot (PG.VG)
Adding a 10ml bottle of 18mg (1.8%) Nicshot to a ml bottle will give you total of ml with mg (%) nicotine. Please choose from the options above when adding to your shopping basket.
Flaver 'Arabic Blend' Tobacco Flavour e-Liquid
Flaver e-liquids are produced in Stoke-on-Trent, UK. Our e-liquid range is fast becoming one of the UK’s best selling vape juice brands because we do not compromise on quality.
We have spent years learning our craft and are confident that our range of premium quality vaping liquids will satisfy the discerning tastes of vaping enthusiasts.
Additional Background Information
Aromatic blends get their distinct names and smells from what’s called “casing,” a syrup that includes said flavors and sugar. This syrup is added during processing. The tobacco soaks up the flavors and is then heated to remove excess moisture.
Non-aromatic means the tobacco doesn’t have any casing. Because non-aromatics tend to have a pretty strong taste, they’re toned down with complimentary aromatics.
Overview of Tobacco Flavours Profiles
- Virginia: Naturally sweet and light, it burns quick and adds a nice flavor to your smoke.
- Burley: Slow burner that has a nutty, relatively mild flavor.
- Perique: A Louisiana-based leaf with spicy notes.
- Bright: A North Carolina-based leaf with a mild flavor.
- Latakia: Hefty, smoky flavor that adds punch and color to your blend.
- Oriental: An overall category of Middle Eastern leaves (Latakia included) that produce a bold, spicy profile.
All our e-liquid contains 70% vegetable glycerine and 30% propylene glycol. We have found that this is the optimal combination for great clouds and good wicking. During colder conditions, the viscosity of e-liquid can become thicker which can sometimes cause bad wicking. If this happens, try to keep your e-liquid in a slightly warmer place as this will help retain a thinner viscosity.